Sunday, February 25, 2007

Political Correctness

In our society of political correctness one has to be so fearful of offending anyone or any group. This so called political correctness is nothing more than censorship of speech and thought. It is making cowards of us all. Now don't get me wrong I am not advocating anyone be a bigot or intentionally defaming any group or persons. That is unless that group advocates violence and murder against others, for example Islamic Fascists. Now they will be some Islamics that will be offended by that phrase. It makes me wonder just where these people stand on suicide bombers and the killing of innocent men woman and children.

Now if you ask me Suicide Bombings are definitely politically incorrect. I don't care what their reasoning is for doing so. There is no justification for such stupid cruel and cowardly actions. Cowardly! how can I say that dying for a cause is cowardly? Well it is much easier to die for something than to live a life working to benefit a cause. Blowing yourself up is the lazy way out. They show no respect for the life they claim that their god has given them.

No comments: